Are you a hopeful Adoptive Family?
Current Application Dates:
Applications Open: March1st
Last Day for Submission: May 31st (or until we receive the maximum number of applicants)
Grant Awarded: End of June
Who can apply?
- If you are in the process of domestic adoption, currently chosen and waiting on a baby, or if you have welcomed a child into your home through adoption within the last 12 months you may apply!
- For those waiting, you must have an active home study attached to your application
- For those who welcomed a baby in the last 12 months, you must attach your home study (whether active or not) as well as either a letter from your agency/attorney stating that you are awaiting finalization OR that you have finalized
- If you affiliate with the Christian faith, and are believers in Jesus Christ
- For the Hudson McBride Memorial Grant you must be adopting a child with identified special needs, or recently have lost a child - please email us to be considered for this grant.
- Friends/Family cannot apply for the grant for you, it must come from you directly
- We can accept applications for those pursuing or have completed a domestic infant adoption
How to Apply?
1. Fill out application below
2. Write no more than 1 page about your journey (page 2 of application)
3. Attach home study and letter from agency if you have already brought your child home
4. Attach your "spiritual mentor" letter - this can be a letter from your pastor, small group leader, a faith based mentor - with their contact information
5. Email all of your documents to: prior to the deadline listed above
6. It takes about a month for us to sort through applicants and award a grant
7. Each trimesters grant will be awarded based on how much is raised during that time - Grant Minimum $2,000
8. Applications will close on the day mentioned above or when we have met the maximum amount of applicants we can take